Supplying Online Writing Services: General Conditions
These terms & conditions (the “T&C” or “Terms”) govern your access and use of our Website and services at Buycollegepapers.org (the “Website”). Please read them carefully.
The Website is owned and operated by Online Writing and Services sp. z.o.o. 37 Domaniewska str., lok. 2.43, Warsaw, Poland, 02-672.
By submitting the order form or payment, you confirm that you fully read, understand and agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions which form the entire agreement between Buycollegepapers.org and you.
Buycollegepapers.org provides custom writing services to clients from all over the world. No matter the specifications, kinds of orders, and deadlines, you are welcome to use our services. A particular type of project can be selected when accessing the order form.
- Term papers;
Every customer can select the academic level they are studying at:
- High School;
If you change the order type, our Financial Department will reset the assignment price.
Our clients can ask for a price quote. One should indicate their order details and our Support Team will define the price and help place their orders (on request).
Importance of Communication
Our clients can reach us via the following communication channels:
- Email address;
- Messaging system;
- Live chat.
It is of cardinal importance to give writers the required clarifications and answer the messages/emails sent by the Support Agents on time to ensure one will receive assignments done according to their instructions and demands. All order directions have to be submitted in the process of placing orders. Instructions cannot be provided after 10-15% of the imposed deadline passed.
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party.
All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly.
All sensitive information is to be provided via Support.
You bear full responsibility for the consequences of breaking the Terms of our services.
Ordering Process: Details
When ordering papers from our website, our clients should go through the process described below:
1. A customer has to submit an order, provide explicit instructions, and pay for the assignment. One can get a “preferred writer” to do their projects.
2. One of our experts starts handling the order.
3. Our customers can communicate with their writers during the writing procedure and discuss some project aspects. You may be asked to submit an additional order if the Writing Department discovers that the chosen writing level, number of pages, etc., is inappropriate.
4. Once the work is completed, it is checked for grammar and duplicated content before delivery.
5. We produce authentic papers only. Still, if you want to make sure that your work is plagiarism-free, you can buy a plagiarism report.
Customers may pick the deadlines for their assignments from the options ranging from 3 hours to 2 months. For more detailed information, access our “Order now” section. If customers desire their projects to be delivered earlier (want to change the time frame), the assignment price will be reset and a client will be requested to place an additional order. Buycollegepapers.org delivers projects according to deadlines.
Submitting a Refund Application
Although there are no time restrictions on refund applications concerning plagiarism, customers should submit all other types of refund requests within 48 hours of the deadline expiration. Where plagiarism is alleged, the customer will need to provide a reliable plagiarism report to prove our writing service is to blame.
Plagiarism reports from some systems are deemed more credible than others. Some aspects of a written piece are not counted as plagiarism, e.g., direct quotes, accurately-referenced sources, ToC (table of content), and certain extracts from an assignment such as its question components. Consequently, reports from SafeAssign.com cannot be trusted because these highlight the above exclusions as plagiarized. By contrast, the Turnitin.com system and some of its partner webs services such as iThenticate and WriteCheck are considered credible because they do not report the exceptions described above. Similarly, notes that are added manually by hand cannot be accepted as evidence of plagiarism.
- If we become involved in continuing a paper that a customer started, we cannot be considered liable for plagiarism in any part completed by the customer. We only run authenticity checks on those parts created by our own writing staff.
- Should a customer find our work unsatisfactory, their complaint will be investigated and a report generated. We will compensate genuine claims in part or full. All claims are responded to within 3-4 days.
- You may apply to have your paper revised for free within 48 hours of the deadline passing. Once this period has elapsed, you may be asked to submit a new order by way of paying our writer. If a member of our writing team revises your paper at no additional cost, refund applications cannot be considered at a future date.
- For longer assignments, e.g., a 20-page or longer paper, free revision applications may be submitted for up to 30 days after the deadline has passed.
- Free revisions cannot be considered if a customer alters the specification that was originally agreed upon. Similarly, if critical materials are not uploaded until the writing is underway or completed, you may be asked to submit a new order by way of reimbursement.
- Where a customer decides to use our free revision service, they will be required to indicate a new deadline and provide their assigned writer with revision instructions. It is worth noting that certain revisions may take a 24-hour turnaround if the instructions are complicated or if there are any problems reassigning the work.
- At times, we may need to send you messages. So, please keep a close watch on your account and your email because the fast response is much appreciated. Customers sometimes neglect to include all required information with their orders. Each individual customer is responsible for providing all the required material and detailed information about their order while ordering or when asked by a member of our team.
- If the client wants to have more time for a free revision, it is possible to choose “Extended Revision” additional service while making the order. This option costs only 15% of the order price, and it extends a timeframe for a free revision from 48 hours to 14 days. Alternatively, 4 days of Extended revision VIP service can be chosen when placing the order. It is important that the revision request should comply with original instructions with no changes. If the customer does not need any revision with the “Extended Revision” option enabled, the extra 15% fee is not refunded.
A Full Refund
- We will refund the full amount if we charge a customer double or a customer erroneously submits a duplicate order. Refunds will be made in full if we have over-charged customers who accidentally send the same order in a duplicate form. If you fall into this trap, just get in touch with our customer support personnel and ask for your duplicate order to be canceled.
- We issue 100% refunds when we cannot locate a writer to match an order.
- You should resist using any type of material provided by us once you receive your refund.
- The company can not promise any grades since every university can evaluate the content of papers differently. However, a professor’s feedback is to be considered by the Refund Department when reviewing the complaint. If the writer overlooked the instructions provided by a customer, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- While applying for a refund, please keep in mind, that we can not revise and refund the order at the same time. The whole order is to be analyzed for compliance with the provided instructions.
- The company does not guarantee a full refund if the order was verified late and the Client did not pay for early delivery/did not provide the same deadline indicated while placing the order.
A client may choose an “Extended Revision” option while placing the order, which will cost only 30% of the order price. It allows extending a timeframe for a free revision from 48 hours to 14 days. However, a revision request should comply with original instructions. Please note that if a customer does not make any revision request, this extra fee for “Extended Revision” is not reimbursed.
A Partial Refund
- Every customer who uses our writing service may apply to have a portion of their money returned if they do not order the right amount of pages. The refund amount will be calculated on the basis of the required word count.
- Where the wrong level or type of writing is ordered – e.g., if you ask for a University-level paper instead of a High School level, you may be offered a refund at a reduced amount.
- Following a recalculation by our agents, part of your money may be refunded if the description you provided does not seem to match the submitted materials.
- Cancellations (after the allocation of orders):
10-19% of the deadline
20-29% of the deadline
30-39% of the deadline
40-49% of the deadline
50-59% of the deadline
60%+ of the deadline
* We cannot consider cancellations if 30 % of the initial deadline is left and we have allocated a suitable writer. We cannot consider cancellation if a paper has already been uploaded by the assigned writer.
All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- Where an order is not verified promptly – i.e. where a customer delays in replying to inquiries from our Finance staff for identifying confirmation (to counter instances of fraud) – the deadline clock will commence ticking the moment the required confirmation is forthcoming. In the event of such lateness, you can ask us to extend your deadline or, if you need your paper urgently, you can send us an additional compensatory order.
Word Count Issues
- Order pages are calculated on a word count basis i.e. each page has 300 words of text. However, we cannot apply this principle to papers of a technical nature because these are mainly made up of figures. Therefore, costs are set according to complexity.
- Orders for presentations (PowerPoint slides and speaker notes). It is common for presenters to use notes with PowerPoint slides and we can provide these notes as a paid service. Upon request, we will make sure you have between 100 and 150 words with each one of your .ppt slides.
- Online tests and which also cover multi-choice assignments are another service we provide. The cost of a test is based on 5 test questions to every page and the total number of questions in an assignment. So, if you are working on a task with 10 questions, your order should appear as a 2-page paper.
- We are likely to ask customers to compensate the assigned writer if they require their order to be delivered early. You will be provided with a revised cost and asked to submit a new compensatory order. Should a member of our staff offer to complete your assignment early at no extra charge, we cannot refund any of your money later.
- If Buycollegepapers.org delivers your order late without agreeing with an extended deadline with you, we will refund some of the cost of your paper. A current price list is shown on our website and the revised price will be based on this.
- Users of our writing service are reminded to select the right type of assignment, e.g., “Book Review” rather than “Movie Review.” If payment for a particular order has not been received, we cannot issue a refund.
- Rewriting is a task that means taking an original text and reproducing it in reworded or paraphrased format. An additional compensatory order will be necessary if we are asked to write some new text, add different sources, or do some fresh research.
- Our staff may occasionally send you messages. So please keep a close check on your personal account and email. We really value your prompt attention to messages. This is even more important if you want to provide comments on a topic your writer is recommending.
How long will card details be stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your name and surname chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge.
- Additional information in regards to stored credentials use can be found in T&C of the payment processor you choose when checking out.
How will my stored card details be used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website, in fact, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors(Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can these terms change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No change can take place without your consent.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple-choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, the free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.